Monday, February 3, 2014

2 Ingredient Gluten Free Pancakes


2 Ingredient Gluten-Free Pancakes

Oh my goodness! Just thinking of this recipe, it is making me hungry! I'm not a huge pancake person (I know, shocker!) but I do enjoy these gluten free pancakes that only require 2 ingredients. How easy is that?! And they are gluten-free...double score.

Don't these just make your mouth water? So what are you waiting for? Go to the kitchen and make them already. Oh, I guess you need the recipe first, huh?

2 Ingredient Glute-Free Pancakes
Serves 4
Ingredients
  • 2 riped bananas (like the ones you forget to eat but don't want to eat because they are super mushy...yeah, those kind)
  • 4 eggs
*optional ingredients*
*blueberries
*cinnamon
*Vanilla
*Stevia
Directions
  1. Heat pan on medium with butter or coconut oil (yummy)
  2. Mash the 2 bananas
  3. Mix in the 2 eggs until well blended. Just use a fork, but if you prefer a hand blender, just use on medium speed. You don't want it too blended or it'll turn into a frosting consistency.
  4. Scoop about 2-3 TBS of the batter onto the heated pan. Cook for about 1 minute or until browned on each side.
  5. Add syrup, cinnamon, butter or whatever your heart desires.
  6. ENJOY!

Well folks, I wish I could write you a story on how amazing these pancakes are. My husband loves them and asks for this twice a week. So now I buy bananas and deliberately let them ripe. Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my family does. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving week and I should be back on Friday to give you guys some yummy recipes.

-Eat, Love, Laugh

*Want to learn how I make money from home by just blogging? Check out my website!
http://www.empowernetwork.com/almostasecret?id=teambarker11

No comments:

Post a Comment