Monday, February 3, 2014

Eggnog French Toast (Gluten Free)


It's almost Christmas! I'm so excited to see my family open the presents that I bought them. I know they are going to be surprised! Before that happens, I have a lot of wrapping up to do. Like, a LOT! Someone want to come help me out? I'll make you some delicious Egg Nog French Toast...Oh. My. Goodness. It is amazing! My husband said it was yummy. Here's a little sneak peak ...
Are you drooling yet? I hope so, because these are good!

Ingredients:
  • 4 slices of Rudi's Gluten Free Bread (I used Cinnamon Raisin but you can use the plain as well)
  • 1 egg (beaten lightly)
  • 2 tbs of Eggnog

Recipe:
  1. Oil a pan and heat it on medium heat.
  2. Whisk the egg and eggnog together until well blended
  3. dip the bread slices one by one in the egg mixture until the bread is well coated
  4. Place in heated pan and let it cook for about 3 minutes each side.
  5. Add maple syrup and a little powder sugar or whatever your little heart desires.

This was my husband's plate. He eats a lot ;)
Well, I hope you enjoyed this super easy breakfast recipe. I'm sure you will all enjoy this delicious meal. Thanks for stopping by!

-Eat, Love, laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment